Godox X- Pro F what am I doing wrong?

Edit My Images
No
Bought one of these a while ago and want to use the HSS function with my XT-2, AD600BM and other Godox 2.4Ghz enabled receivers.

I have tried to install the G2 fimware update and followed the instructions but it will not update, I have watched many You tube videos but still can't work it out.

Can anyone give me any pointers.

many thanks.

I can't see any update for the XPro-F on Godox's web site so that may be what you're doing wrong.
Where there is an update you just download G2 plus the appropriate update file, install G2 on your PC and use it to update your device. I've updated my flashes and X1Ts using the G1 updater and found it really simple but there has to be an update available.....

Hmm what issues made you try to make the firmvare update? My Xpro F seems to work right out of the box and my thinking is if it works why fix it.

Hmm what issues made you try to make the firmvare update? My Xpro F seems to work right out of the box and my thinking is if it works why fix it.
And that turns out to be not intirely correct :( But I'll have to read up on flash with fuji and the godox triggers and combatibility issues that may be :)

Sorted, did a factory reset and all seems good now.

Sorted for TT685S through firmware update of flash units. Ad360 version 1 on the other hand dont HSS with the Xpro F trigger :(
So I was totally wrong about og having problems :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back