godox xt1

Name
nicholas
Edit My Images
No
Hello, I bought an AD360,not the mark2,am I'm wondering if i can control the power of these flashes remotely? If i got the xt1 transmitter to go with the xt16 receivers I have could I control the power remotely in manual mode? Im hoping to get a couple of ad200 soon also,and im hoping to be able to control these,along with the older ad360 with one transmitter....any thoughts?
Thank you for your time in advance :)

Hello, I bought an AD360,not the mark2,am I'm wondering if i can control the power of these flashes remotely? If i got the xt1 transmitter to go with the xt16 receivers I have could I control the power remotely in manual mode? Im hoping to get a couple of ad200 soon also,and im hoping to be able to control these,along with the older ad360 with one transmitter....any thoughts?
Thank you for your time in advance :)

X1 would require the XTR recover but also you can use the older FT system and plug a FTR rx into the AD200

Mike

I have xtr16 receivers so its looking good,I've been looking at a xt1-c plus 2 xtr16 receivers on ebay for £50,but it seems to say you need to updater software to be able to use them,this sort of thing instantly makes my eyes glaze over and I know I wont do anything like that,I just want to buy it and use it :)

Back