God's own country - Yorkshire Dales + Pendle Hill

Thanks Relayer - the croaker was sat in some bog on top of Pendle Hill.

Fantastic!! Love the car btw

Cheers - i'm an Alfisti so very pleased with the 159 TI....just so easy to photograph as well :)

The locations here simply can't be done the justice they deserve - wonderful part of the world (y)

Its a shame you didn't make a bit more of a selection. Some nice landscapes, some duds. You could screw that down to the 5 or 6 best, do a little bit of PP on them, and have something to hold the attention more.

I agree about the car. Very nice. A couple of tinted grad filters there and you could have had a serious 'The Jeremy Clarkson Show' (what is it called?) moment..

Relayer....Yes?

Thanks Horrocks - love to know what the worst duds are so i can avoid them in future.

PP not my strength i'm afraid - need to improve in this area

Nice Mike..not so sure about 'Gods Country', the Durham & Northumberland Lads might have some issues with that!
Ahh Whernside, Ingleborough & Pen-y-ghent, the three peaks challange, happy memories, what a day that was!
Just a thought, but the first shot could benefit from, don't you think, a pano crop, loosing the top third of the sky (and a couple of the others, no numbers so I lost count after three. It's an age thing I suffer from you know;)). Love the 4th, I think, of the guy on the bench in the village, nice!...sums up the area I think, peaceful. Well done.
Regards, Alan.

Nice set and very well presented, wish I could do that kind of thing. Its a lovely part of the World and I must make more of an effort to visit it.
Shame the car broke down though (according to the Top Gear team it happens a lot with Alphas) :D

Andy

Nice set and very well presented, wish I could do that kind of thing. Its a lovely part of the World and I must make more of an effort to visit it.
Shame the car broke down though (according to the Top Gear team it happens a lot with Alphas) :D

Andy

Keep up they myth Andy - helps keep the cars exclusive (y)

Only 60mins from Chesire,assuming you're in a realiable car :)

Thanks Sharp - never know how much sky to keep / loose on landscapes but I guess it will inevitably come back to the rule of 0.33's

I love the guy on the bench just a shame about the dam bollard ! - needs some pp magic there.

Last edited:
Back