Gold & Blue (Edit Added)

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Some from my visit to Lochwinnoch, a Goldfinch and a Blue Tit. (Uncropped just re-sized)

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

Edit.... Now Cropped a bit.
IMG_1885_a.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Both are lovely shots with excellent colours and light.The goldie shades it for me............(y)

Fantastic capture Love The Second One More Very Well Done

Kirk

A long way to go for just a shot of a Blue Tit & Goldie Stuart :D
Lovely images (y)

Two very nice shots Stuart, I like the clean BG and settings (y)

WOW!!! Nice work Stu, lighting is super!

Both lovely shots Stuart,(y) I'd like to see a bit cropped from the LH side of the bird in the second so it isn't so central in the pic, just my opinion of course.

Thanks all, will have ago at cropping the Tit.

Added an edit of the Blue Tit to the OP, moving the bird off centre.

stunning shots, lighting on the goldie fantastic (y)

I like the images and the backgrounds really set the birds off with a real Autumnal feeling. I agree that the BT is too central. not too sure on your crop as the bird is now in the lower portion of the frame and facing down out the image.

I would crop this image by adding some canvas to the bottom of the frame to lift the bird so that it faces into the picture.

Last edited:
A definite improvement Stuart with the crop (y)

I agree John your edit adding the canvas at the bottom for the bird to look down into does make sense :)

I like the images and the backgrounds really set the birds off with a real Autumnal feeling. I agree that the BT is too central. not too sure on your crop as the bird is now in the lower portion of the frame and facing down out the image.

I have attached how I would crop this image by adding some canvas to the bottom of the frame to lift the bird so that it faces into the picture. Please remove if you are not happy with me adding to the thread.

Thanks, not being funny but could you please remove you edit as I do not have the edit box ticked.

A definite improvement Stuart with the crop (y)

I agree John your edit adding the canvas at the bottom for the bird to look down into does make sense :)

Thanks

Excellent images - I am so jealous of your clean backgrounds that set off the birds so well.

I love the Goldie and the clean backgrounds

How can I view the EXIF?

Thanks,

You will need something like Opanda Exif viewer, once installed it adds an option when you right click a photo.

Back