goldcrest

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C8113-Edit.jpg

c&c always welcome

thank you for looking :)

:LOL::LOL::LOL: This is getting too spooky now Tom. I was sat in the garden early yesterday evening thinking to myself as one does, nobody has posted a Goldcrest for a while :) Well you certainly pulled this one out of the hat. Great shot and tones on this one Tom. Just a pity about the angle on the head though. Was this your only chance of a shot or did it hang around for a bit?

Oh well done! Superb shot of a greased lightening in miniature.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: This is getting too spooky now Tom. I was sat in the garden early yesterday evening thinking to myself as one does, nobody has posted a Goldcrest for a while :) Well you certainly pulled this one out of the hat. Great shot and tones on this one Tom. Just a pity about the angle on the head though. Was this your only chance of a shot or did it hang around for a bit?

cheers for your comments rich. this was one taken earlier in the year - currently just editing a few shots from my catalogue as i am unable to take any new shots for a few more weeks yet. others were also taken at the time but goldcrests don't hang around.

Loveely capture Tom,super detail and as sharp as ever,thank you.

cheers john - comments much appreciated.

Oh well done! Superb shot of a greased lightening in miniature.

thank you donna - from your comments it sounds as if they have given you the run around as well :D

tom

Lovely Tom. I've never even seen one let alone managed a photo.

Andy

T'is spooky indeed Tom. I was just checking to see when the "calendar chicks" appeared in my garden last year and it's a year this coming Friday.

Nice shot with good surroundings.

Bob

nice shot Tom haven t seen one of these for ages

thank you karen.

Lovely shot,great colour and detail, used to get a gold crest in the garden but he doesn't come anymore,I think he's found a garden with more bird food :LOL:

thank you natasha. thats the trouble with avians - no loyalty :D

T'is spooky indeed Tom. I was just checking to see when the "calendar chicks" appeared in my garden last year and it's a year this coming Friday.

Nice shot with good surroundings.

Bob

thanks for stopping in and commenting bob - much appreciated. very spooky indeed - tp will have an on-line virtual oweji board next :D

Very nice I have seen quite a lot of these lately but they are to quick for me

Thank you - agree with you about them being quick :bang:

tom

Thats pretty damned good Tom (y)

Great image Tom, yet to see one myself might make the effort now :)

thanks for your comment liam - much appreciated.

tom

Nice shot Tom :)

I must have missed why you're unable to take any photographs at the moment.

Nice shot Tom :)

I must have missed why you're unable to take any photographs at the moment.

thanks for popping on ant. had an operation on my elbow at the weekend and am under surgeons orders to let it mend for the next 4/6 weeks and long lens work is a definite :nono: because of the weight :bang:

reckon he's a nikon user myself.

good time though to go through the back catalogue and have a binning session.

Last edited:
Beautiful..................just beautiful :clap:

Back