Name
Bill
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken this morning, punk hairdo back in fashion? :LOL:

D90 -300mm Nikkor f4

GC by Bill's fotoshop, on Flickr

Last edited:
Cracking shot. I was chasing these little birds round all last year but couldnt get a shot of them

Thanks for looking and comments.

Cracking shot. I was chasing these little birds round all last year but couldnt get a shot of them

Yes need a twitchy shutter finger and good light for sure, I've taken hundreds of failed shots with these, just got be persistent. These are curious birds and they will come very close, sometimes to close to get focus. :LOL: watched this particular small family for 5-6 years and they are ok with my presence. Counted 8 this morning all in breeding plumage.

Yes need a twitchy shutter finger and good light for sure, I've taken hundreds of failed shots with these, just got be persistent. These are curious birds and they will come very close, sometimes to close to get focus. :LOL: watched this particular small family for 5-6 years and they are ok with my presence. Counted 8 this morning all in breeding plumage.

Agree with all this - in my limited time watching some they DO come too close sometimes...murder to try and follow them.

Brill shot...what a fantastic crest.

Keith (y)

Lovely capture Bill (y)

Thanks everyone for your comments.

I like this (y)
They do seem so preoccupied in their search for food that can get quite close, but are just too damn quick.

Back