Golden Eagle

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
B849D099-DA76-4382-9083-E9142B8FFB00.jpeg FD66E17D-538B-4F29-BB63-B79DD9A600F3.jpeg CF244038-0278-4546-8CF6-971221B5B21F.jpeg On a drive through the Montsia Mountain range in Catalunya yesterday, (in heavy rain with a very low cloudbase) I turned a xorner to see this Golden Eagle perched on a roadside tree. Managed three quick shots before I had to move on as I was blocking the road!

Last edited:
A great encounter :)

On a drive through the Montsia Mountain range in Catalunya yesterday, (in heavy rain with a very low cloudbase) I turned a xorner to see this Golden Eagle perched on a roadside tree. Managed three quick shots before I had to move on as I was blocking the road!

Wow! a great sight and opportunity that you managed to 'get' thanks for sharing........jealous I am :)

A great encounter :)

How fantastic!

Well spotted (y)

+1 to these ^^ comments.

Thanks for all the comments. Just got the ipad out here so no real PP capability until I get home.
It was indeed a fantastic opportunity and no doubt the closest I will ever get to a wild Golden Eagle. Now if only I hadnt been blocking the road just a few yards around the bend I could have got even more shots!:)

Back