Golden Hour 4am

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Went out early morning 4am here a local derelict farm building, what do you think?

3659632689_ab69707a60_o.jpg

3659633159_d3214cf5eb_o.jpg

3660431032_2f2629e17b_o.jpg

Thanks for looking

Dave

#1 for me although it might be better either as full silhouette or a lighter foreground. #2 looks as though the PP in the sun is a bit overdone.

#1 for me although it might be better either as full silhouette or a lighter foreground. #2 looks as though the PP in the sun is a bit overdone.

Thanks Abral, #1 maybe, but thats about as much as I could see, and I think a full silhouette would deaden the foreground, #2 is also as was (y)

Should have stayed in bed :D

No. 1 is my favourite. Lovely sky and light which is what it is all about.

Graham

Thanks Blue Max (y)

No 1 for me Dave, absolutely lovely. I've been off all week and kept saying I would get up early for a sunrise but didn't. I feel really lazy staying in bed till 6.30 every day.

Andy

Number 1 for me also. 2 and 3 the light just seems to have gone off a little. I also like dark photos anyway

(y)

The shots are ok... but i'd tried to have got in a bit closer!

Sky is nice though...

Mark

No 1 for me Dave, absolutely lovely. I've been off all week and kept saying I would get up early for a sunrise but didn't. I feel really lazy staying in bed till 6.30 every day.

Andy

Thanks Andy, (y)

Number 1 for me also. 2 and 3 the light just seems to have gone off a little. I also like dark photos anyway

(y)

thanks Debbie, there about 25 mins between the first and last shot

The shots are ok... but i'd tried to have got in a bit closer!

Sky is nice though...

Mark

Cheers Mark

I'd say it's a great location to keep venturing back to and try different shots/ different conditions. Agree with others about pp being overdone in the sun, and i think the first shot is a touch to dark? I took a few shots at that time of the morning a week ago. feel free to check out my flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54431885@N00/3656791724/

Thanks Neil, I have visited this place at all times and seasons, and have lots of shots from all different angles, (y) its just i chose these VP on that day, mainly because on the first #1, I wanted the light to come through the little window

Last edited:
Number 1 is the best, and good commitment :D Absolutely blinding time of day to shoot at the moment.

Gary.

That first one's just fantastic - although if it were me I probably would have tweaked it so the grass, building and tree were full silhouette instead of having the slight detail they do have... but what would I know - I'm just a beginner :)

Great set though (y)

Number 1 is the best, and good commitment :D Absolutely blinding time of day to shoot at the moment.

Gary.

Cheers Gary, (y) I was up at 4 this morning to have a look, just grey overcast, so went back to bed till 6

That first one's just fantastic - although if it were me I probably would have tweaked it so the grass, building and tree were full silhouette instead of having the slight detail they do have... but what would I know - I'm just a beginner :)

Great set though (y)

Thanks Nick, I could have brightened or darkened the foreground however thats about what I saw, I cans see everyones point, its just I chose that, (y)

Dave

The light in all the shots is very beautiful (y) The first one is my favourite...nice silhouette (y) In the second the highligts are disturbing...In the third I think that with more sky the composition should be better ;) The lawn in the foreground is not so interesting and it's empty...

Easilly #1 for me, worth getting up for.

I think that it would have been better to go to the other side of the building and wait for the sun set!!!:bonk:

number 1 for me

Back