Goldfinch

Lovely to see Phil I've put seed out for them in our garden but has not attracted any :(

Lovely to see Phil I've put seed out for them in our garden but has not attracted any :(

Cheers Adam, we have loads of House Sparrows on our garden feeders, on the odd occasion we have had Goldfinches come in, the sparrows seem to bully the off!

Two very good shots with no1 edging it for me.

Thanks Keith :)

You have got to love the Goldfinch such a beautiful bird. #1 for me crisp clean with a wonderful eye.

Adam have you tried White Sunflower Hearts & Niger seed we have up to 30 on the feeders a time Graham.

Adam have you tried White Sunflower Hearts & Niger seed we have up to 30 on the feeders a time Graham.
Great shots, both of them are really sharp. I agree, the best food is Niger seed, they absolutely love it and I get several birds on my feeders using this.

Both lovely poses on a good perch and uncluttered background. Perhaps a little oversharpened as there are halos around both shots

stan

Cheers Adam, we have loads of House Sparrows on our garden feeders, on the odd occasion we have had Goldfinches come in, the sparrows seem to bully the off!

Thanks Keith :)
That's probably my issue besides that cats about we have a lot of sparrows at the moment plus couple of blue tits who come in when sparrows go

Great shots, both of them are really sharp. I agree, the best food is Niger seed, they absolutely love it and I get several birds on my feeders using this.

Thanks Chris

Both lovely poses on a good perch and uncluttered background. Perhaps a little oversharpened as there are halos around both shots

stan

Thanks Stan, I did make a mistake in PP'ing with these :oops: :$

I sharpened them, then re-sized, then sharpened again.....instead of just doing it the once after re-sizing, could that be the cause? cheers

A bird-watching friend recommended this combination to me too! It works;)!

Lovely pics:)!

Back