good affordable travel suitcase?

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
LongLensPhotography
Edit My Images
No
Please suggest a travel luggage suitcase - ideally need to order soon

It needs to have wheels and handle, be lightweight for flying, spacious enough to pack 190XPROB tripod with head, a coulpe pairs of shoes, a jacket, spare clothes and withstand typical airport cargo abuse. ie. nothing special at all.

I am not fussed about brands, labels or design. In fact I will only use it a couple times a year, so it may be even pink if that means a better deal :D:thinking:. It just shouldn't fall apart mid-journey or cost a bomb like samsonite
thanks

I'd recommend you check out tkmaxx. you'd get good quality suitcase at reasonable prices, and yea you could easily pick up a quality 20kg samsonite or a delsey for about £60-70

Have a look at the Sub-0-G range. We've got some and they're really light yet still strong.

Looks like Argos are selling them now though I'm not sure if you can't get them cheaper elsewhere: we got ours from B&M.

Have a look at the Sub-0-G range. We've got some and they're really light yet still strong.

Looks like Argos are selling them now though I'm not sure if you can't get them cheaper elsewhere: we got ours from B&M.

Thanks, I've got the large one from Argos. I had some credit on Nectar card so even better. They are definitely very light, but whether they can stand up to abuse only time will tell.

I couldn't find anything I really liked at TKMaxx and the prices are now way higher than they once used to be. There were surprisingly little suitcases that could even fit 190XPROB with a head :thinking:

Thanks, I've got the large one from Argos. I had some credit on Nectar card so even better. They are definitely very light, but whether they can stand up to abuse only time will tell.

Ours have survived multiple (30+) flights around the world, along with five weeks of being hauled in and out of cars in India and New Zealand on an almost daily basis, and are still virtually unmarked.

Back