Good Bye everyone!

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
I know were not supposed to post good bye threads BUT, I felt being the first lady here on the forums I shouldn't leave without saying goodbye. When I first came to the forums there was just the admin team and a few others who were excited about the birth of their new Photography Forum. They made me feel welcome with their humour which still makes us all laugh in the forums today,lol. I was new to the world of photography back then and didn't know much at all,lol Over the years I feel my photography has come a long way with all the help from you here on the forums. I thank you all for what these forums have given me, not only for photography but on a personal level as well. I'm sure you all can identify with that. It's a great little community you got going on here and we all get to know each other somewhat here on the forums. For reasons I dont' wish to share though I must say good bye. So take it easy everyone, keep insipiring one other and being there for each other as well.

Miss you all and take it easy,

Julie :)

Hey Jewel, you don't have to go, do you? You're the one responsible for me finding this place. :D

Whatever you're doing, take care and come back and see us if you can.

Thats a shame Julie, Of course you have your reasons but your membership is always active.

Call in whenever you find the time..:hug:

Ah Jules, whatever it is hope it works out well and sorry to see you go.

:eek: Was it something we said? I'm sure the Nikon users can't afford to lose a member ;) Hope things are ok and you find your way back one day. Good luck :)

Reckon we'll all be missing you too Jules ... :(

Whatever your reasons and whatever you're up to may I wish you the best of everything in all you do from here on in ... ;)

Take real good care of yourself girl ... and when and if you are passing this way again please do drop in once more ... :shrug:

Have a great life whatever ... ;)

:hug: ... :love:

Rog ... :p

I hope everything works out for you, Jewel ( What ever that maybe) & you know where we are if you need us. bye bye for now :wave:

Be well, jewel.

(You can log in any time you like, but you can never leave... hehe).

Damn Jewel! You indeed were and are the first lady of TPF, and you've been a valued and good humoured contributer who's brought a lot to the forum. I hope your problems are resolved whatever they are, but for goodness sake try to pop back and at least say "Hello" from time to time. :wave:

oh Jules...wish you didn't have to go like this. Whatever your reasons, I wish you well and I'll miss your fun on here. I just go away for a while then come back for a nosey...wish we weren't allowed to post these goodbye threads, they're so sad :(

Best wishes from a newbie, and good luck with your future.
Dave P

Change the thread title to 'I'll be away for a while but may come back sometime'

Please ;)

Noooooooooooooo... you can't leave us :crying:
Wishing you all the best in whatever you do - and hoping that you'll pop in from time to time :)

Did I say you can leave? :cautious:

You don't have to leave, just take a month out and chill.

If you need a quick chat, I'm always around on msn.

We have a a bit of a petition going here. (y)

Maybe we should get it on the numer 10 website.

Talk to somebody though Julie. Something may have upset you and maybe one of us can put it right.

Take care

:canon:

Jeeez Jewel ... you cant go!!!!
Obviously you have your reasons, but if you feel you cant be part of us, then like everyone else has said, I hope you at least manage/decide to pop back once in a while.
I think when I first joined there was only you & Janice that I recognised as women on here, so I kind of always looked out for your posts.

Take care & good luck ... hope we see you back sometime :)

All the best Jewel, sorry to see you go but hopefully you will look in now and again.

Back