Good bye!

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Just for a week that is....:LOL:

I'm off for a week of relaxation up at the trailor! Hot weather, swimming and bike trails. Bomb fires and roasting marshmellows while having a cold one, erm maybe two, or three. :D
Ahhhh I can almost feel the stress leaving me now, tis a hard life. :D Taker easy yall and I'll be back in a week or so spamming up the forums as usual. :D

Cheers and good luck to everyone in this rounds comp! (y)

:hug: to everyone till I get back!

Jewel

Bye Jewel ... have a great time ... we'll all be here when you get back .. waiting for all those gorge pics ... :LOL:

Enjoy ... (y)

:p

Hope you mean bon fire :)

Look forward to seeing the photos ;)

Have a lovely week Julie, You deserve it.:)

Have a nice holiday!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!:beer:

I love marshmellows browned over an open fire!!

have fun Jewel, and take it easy!

Have fun (y)

BTW - Am I the only one who read the title and thought shes leaving us :eek:

Lots has happened. Glen's an uncle (again). Matty's started his holiday from the Germans. We had severe thunderstorms in the UK and some people managed to snap some of the violent lightnings. :D

kamion said:
Lots has happened. Glen's an uncle (again). Matty's started his holiday from the Germans. We had severe thunderstorms in the UK and some people managed to snap some of the violent lightnings. :D

Well congratulations to Glen on becoming an Uncle once again. I saw the pic, she's adorable!

Matty's on holidays you say,hmmm :cautious: so we can be naughty? :p j/k have a good time on your holidays matt. ;) :D

As for the lightning, wow! I know they are few and far between over there so looking forward to seeing all the lightning pics.

jewel :)

Thank you.....did you have a nice break? Got any pics?

Back