Good day to you all

Edit My Images
Yes
I would like to say hello to you all.

This is my first Photography forum and it seems a great place so far, very informative.

I have just recently rekindled my interest in Photography since I viewed a few photos on the OcUk forum. I am still a begginer so please be gentle.

I don't own any great equipment, just my trusty Kodak EasyShare LS633 3.1 megapixel point and shoot camera. It produces some good pictures but not to the standard of others obviously. I use Photoshop for PP and I feel I am pretty good at using it too.

So without further ado here is a picture

Starry%20Night%20(Medium).jpg

Something really nice about that, welcome aboard :) Are the stars all real or have some of them been 'shopped in?

Something really nice about that, welcome aboard :) Are the stars all real or have some of them been 'shopped in?

I knew that would be a question I would have to answer.:)

When I took the picture a few weeks ago I could see the stars but when I loaded the picture on my PC, none:crying:

Some of them could `just` be made out but not as good as I wanted them too, so loaded in PS and put a few in where they should of been. I am happy with it. Maybe some of the Stars are too bright but still, im still learning.

Thanks.

Usually, a suburban skyline becomes a little intrusive. I like it in this shot.

Well done and welcome.

Thank you. I was tempted to 'Shop' the top of the houses out and add a tree or two extra.

:)

Love shot droolinggimp. Just goes to show that you don't need to spend thousands on the latest camera to get nice shots (y) :)

Welcome to the forums :)

Howdy :)

Really like the shot too, and nice work on the stars - had me fooled!

Hello :)

Expensive kit can be fun but you still need the talent to point it at the right thing. I'm still working on the talent side of things :)

Nice picture.... PS or not!

Hi and welcome :wave:

hey drooling-gimp - either there's more than 1 of you, or I recognise you from OcUK! (I go by Sic there)

lovely shot

Yes it is me from OcUK:) Great to be here. Now I have started this photo lark. I need all the help I can get and so far everyone seems very friendly.. Its a good thing...

Back