Good supplier for black muslin?

Edit My Images
No
Can anyone recommend a good supplier for black muslin? Previously I've used various other background materials in various contexts and thought I'd give muslin a go. I'm happy to pay a little more to get something decent, I imagine the cheap stuff on Amazon is not ideal. Any recommendations much appreciated!

Can anyone recommend a good supplier for black muslin? Previously I've used various other background materials in various contexts and thought I'd give muslin a go. I'm happy to pay a little more to get something decent, I imagine the cheap stuff on Amazon is not ideal. Any recommendations much appreciated!
Why does it have to be muslin? What are you using it for?

Lencarta has good quality 3x3m black muslin backgrounds

Why does it have to be muslin? What are you using it for?

I would use muslin as a seamless background in a studio context, I'm also interested to see if I could get away with using it on location as it is easier to carry than a paper roll. I would also probably occasionally use it to flag or as a way of reducing contrast to the shadow side as my studio has all white walls which creates a lot of bounce.

Lencarta has good quality 3x3m black muslin backgrounds
Thanks Garry, that certainly looks like an option.

Does anyone else have any links to good quality muslin they have bought and use regularly and find to be of a decent quality?

It has, to clear them, but when they've gone they've gone

Back