Goodwood 79th Member's Meeting

Name
Matty
Edit My Images
No
Six on track shots from a wonderful weekend spent in West Sussex - As always the Member's Meeting delivers in every way. Thoroughly recommend this event to anyone with a passing interest in historic motorsport

1) Icon
Untitled by Matty White, on Flickr

2) Last of the Daffs
Arrows A11 by Matty White, on Flickr

3) Smokey
Goodwood MM79 by Matty White, on Flickr

4) Proper evocative
Goodwood MM79 by Matty White, on Flickr

5) Screamer
Goodwood 79MM by Matty White, on Flickr

6) Stylish
Goodwood 79MM by Matty White, on Flickr

fabulous shots, envious about your positioning on the trackside, general viewing areas give you too much of an elevated view.

fabulous shots, envious about your positioning on the trackside, general viewing areas give you too much of an elevated view.
It's definitely an advantage, though to be fair, I spent a good amount of time shooting from public areas, as the viewing at Goodwood is so unrestricted, a lot of the better angles are available from the spectator areas. Like you say though, it definitely helps with the lower angle shots. Thank you - I hope you enjoyed your weekend there!

Great skills and a very good eye for the right moment - loving especially the both pictures with the Porsches. Congrats Matty!

Great set, I must put a visit on my bucket list :)

Those are sublime, but the 1st and last ones are very special......way better than anything I managed for the weekend.

Great set by the first is special

As always top class work. They all have something about them but the first is exceptional. I’d happily hang a print of that on my wall

Great skills and a very good eye for the right moment - loving especially the both pictures with the Porsches. Congrats Matty!
Thank you mate, really enjoyable to shoot these MM events at Goodwood- they’re such eclectic fun

Great set, I must put a visit on my bucket list :)
I’d thoroughly recommend that you do, right up there at the top of the list of enjoyable meetings. Thank you

Those are sublime, but the 1st and last ones are very special......way better than anything I managed for the weekend.
Thank you, the Porsche demo was great but damn… if they’d released the cars 5 minutes earlier from the grid it would have been sensational. The best light was on the formation lap. Thank you, and I hope you really enjoyed your weekend

Great set by the first is special
Thanks mate, definitely a desktop background for a week or two

As always top class work. They all have something about them but the first is exceptional. I’d happily hang a print of that on my wall
Haha, thanks Rich, I’ll send you a birthday card of it instead

Lovely shots, really atmospheric :)
Thanks mate, glad they convey some of the atmosphere of what is a really good event

Nothing really to add over what has been said already, awesome. The first one gives me proper accreditation envy, which is not something that usually bothers me! Beautifully composed and executed.

Nothing really to add over what has been said already, awesome. The first one gives me proper accreditation envy, which is not something that usually bothers me! Beautifully composed and executed.
Thanks Chris, was a great moment to have experienced, even if it could have been better if the grid release had been 5/10 mins sooner. Still, I'm not one to complain, thank you

Oh my days! What a set of images Matty! Each and everyone of them is out of the top drawer!

Simon.

Great set of photos!

Off to the Members Meeting in a couple of weeks I've hired a 100-400 lens to use on my Z7 and will take my 24-70 and maybe my F Mount 70-200.

Having done the Restival and Revival about 10 years ago I'm really looking forward to it.

Back