Goodwood Festival of Speed

Love the close compositions of these and a lovely raw feel to them. I like the space in the last one, but I wonder if it could use just a few more pixels at the bottom?

Great set, I agree, Vettel is ace ;)

The Vettel shot is awesome :)

Love the close compositions of these and a lovely raw feel to them. I like the space in the last one, but I wonder if it could use just a few more pixels at the bottom?

Thanks, i cut a whole lot out of the bottom of that shot with the crop. Agreed, it probably could do with a touch more. Thanks for the feedback

Beautiful shots! I love Vettel's one.
Great set - thanks for sharing
Great set, I agree, Vettel is ace ;)
Great set thank you for posting.
You remind me it has been almost ten years since I last visited FOS, I must remember to get tickets for next year.
Photos 1 and 4 for me.
The Vettel shot is awesome :)

Thanks very much folks, I too quite liked the Vettel shot. It was my first time out with a 300mm 2.8 on the R5 so I was enjoying exploring some of the new possibilities with this lens. Thank you

Cracking as always. Was a bit 'weird' when I first glanced at Mick in the Mercedes with the red helmet, obviously looked just like his dad when he drove for Merc.

Cracking as always. Was a bit 'weird' when I first glanced at Mick in the Mercedes with the red helmet, obviously looked just like his dad when he drove for Merc.
Thank you, yes, it was a strange moment. Goodwood is very good at putting together those poignant touches

Wonderful set of images

Thanks very much
Nice set, they stand out from the norm

Cheers, that’s the best sort of compliment I could hope for

Back