Goodwood FoS Friday.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
A set of my shots from Goodwood last week, I didn't capture as much from the hill as I would have liked as we only made it as far as Molecomb bend.

#1 Damon Hill and his dad's Lotus 49 were a perfect match.
FOS 2015-1679 by Paul Babington, on Flickr

#2 Whether Kimi enjoyed the FoS or not will probably never be known ?

FOS 2015-1633 by Paul Babington, on Flickr

#3 Terry Grant certainly did !
FOS 2015-1702 by Paul Babington, on Flickr

#4 The Reds.
Goodwood Festival of Speed 2015 by Paul Babington, on Flickr

#5 It was great to see Gilles Villeneuve's past cars in the paddock.
Goodwood FoS 2015. by Paul Babington, on Flickr

#6 Finishing off with another of Damon in the 49.
FOS 2015 by Paul Babington, on Flickr

I like #2 and #6. To me they represent Goodwood FoS really well but are sufficiently different to the usual clean higher speed pans.

Also really like the Red Arrows shot, but I'm sat here twisting my head from side to side like a puzzled dog trying to work out which angle it was shot from.

I like #2 and #6. To me they represent Goodwood FoS really well but are sufficiently different to the usual clean higher speed pans.

Also really like the Red Arrows shot, but I'm sat here twisting my head from side to side like a puzzled dog trying to work out which angle it was shot from.

Yes I know what you mean about the usual pans, we was rooted to that area so I just tried a few different things, I made my way to the front for the Hill/Lotus 49 return shot in #1, many shots failed or were on the border as in the Nissan shot below, but it was great panning practice for me. The Arrows shot followed on from the one below but seemed to work well.

Nissan.
Goodwood Festival of Speed 2015 by Paul Babington, on Flickr

Red Arrows first shot.
Goodwood FoS 2015. by Paul Babington, on Flickr

Back