Goodwood Revival Meeting - A mixed bag.

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
'Twas a good day out, for sure :). Here are a selection of the shots that I came back with, although the photographic possibilites were seemingly endless :| ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Naboo32
Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes

Too many photos here for critique, but I hope that some of you enjoyed seeing the subjects :).

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
An excellent set. I particularly like no 5 as that`s my kind of thing. I do like the flare on no 7 really goes with that car.

OP
OP
Naboo32
Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
An excellent set. I particularly like no 5 as that`s my kind of thing. I do like the flare on no 7 really goes with that car.
Thanks Gary!

I know what you mean about the flare. I normally try to avoid it, but in this case I thought that it might make the shot look like something out of a 1960s/70s car brochure. I think that it did and it's certainly one of my favourites from the day :).

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Agreat set of shot there but the scooter one in b/w stands out for me

OP
OP
Naboo32
Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Agreat set of shot there but the scooter one in b/w stands out for me
Thanks Michael!

That picture makes me a little sad actually :crying:. I had to sell my Vespa a few weeks ago, before I moved back to England and I'm really missing it already. I would have liked to have joined a Vespa owners club of some sort, as they look like they have a blast - more fun even than the Nikon owners club :eek:!

:LOL: