Goodwood

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone going to the FOS next week?

Going on the back of some free tickets for Friday.

Will be leaving home at about 04.45 to catch a train to Gatwick to be collected and driven to Goodwood :eek:

Hoping for some good weather, had a fantastic two days last year.

Some Advice from last year.

David

Will be going on friday, will be leaving home at 6.50 AM should be parked up by about 7.AM ready for a bumpy tractor ride up to the rally circuit....Heather is right about the traffic though, A few years ago the FOS and the revival were not too busy on a friday but now a days it's all busy..great day out though.(have ordered warm but not too hot weather with blue skies and fluffy white clouds and above all No Rain.. )

Your lens will be fine, I can't wait for Friday! (y)

Really? Well thats good to know, not done any motorsport photography other than some karting which I could get nice and close to the track.

BarryAdams said:
Not everywhere will be ok, but there are plenty of places it will be. Start line, up by the flint wall and Rally stage will all be fine. :)

Thanks Barry

It was this or 4 nights in Rome next week..... the wife got her way as usual.:rules:

I will get to Goodwood some day.......................

It was this or 4 nights in Rome next week..... the wife got her way as usual.:rules:

I will get to Goodwood some day.......................

Don't forget the Revival in September, different sort of event but equally stunning in its organisation and staging - reccomended.

David

mmm.... me likey your idea. Fancy dress, cars and camera's - the perfect day. Just need beer and a slab of roast animal to make it a true man day out!

Went today and had an awesome time. Learnt a number of things as well...found it difficult working out the correct setting for inside/outside/sun/cloud etc. Memory cars fill up quick when your panning and shooting in RAW!

Back