Google Analytics

Have they finally sorted it out? A couple months ago it would delete all of your data every time you logged out.. I personally use a site called Gostats and it gives far more information about your guests than google analytics.

Regards, James

I use analytics....really good output of data available!! I think the conversion goals are things you set to try and achieve through publicity etc, and give you a result as to how well you did....or something!

yeah i use it as well as other google services. There are morons out there who pay through the nose for search engine optimisation tools that you really dont need if you are prepared to do a little work yourselves.

Hiya all,
does anyone use google Analytics? its only for those who have their own website, but its well worth using for getting info on users that have visited your website if you into a bit of marketing.........:)

Its a good system. I use Urchin, the local version, which is what eventually became Google An.

G.

I use both Google Analytics and the Raw logs from the web server to see who is visiting my site etc.

I mainly use statcounter.com .. forgot all about analytics! It was pretty cool when i last looked though.

Back