Google Drive/Photos and Flickr problem

Name
Laurence
Edit My Images
No
Quite suddenly the other day all my photos on my Android phone appeared on my Flickr. I must have pressed a button somewhere for this to happen but I spent a jolly hour deleting them. It was obviously coming from my Google account so I stopped my phone backing up to Google Drive.
However I would still like to do this back up I just don't want an automatic transfer to Flickr but I can't find any option to do this. Any help most gratefully received.

Quite suddenly the other day all my photos on my Android phone appeared on my Flickr. I must have pressed a button somewhere for this to happen but I spent a jolly hour deleting them. It was obviously coming from my Google account so I stopped my phone backing up to Google Drive.
However I would still like to do this back up I just don't want an automatic transfer to Flickr but I can't find any option to do this. Any help most gratefully received.

Hi

On the Flickr app on your phone there is an auto uoloader which needs to be turned off.

This may help
https://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157649976921569/

You have chosen 'Auto Upload' on the app settings. Set this to off and it is down to you which, what and when you upload!

Back