Google pixel 2 ?

Name
john
Edit My Images
Yes
Any one switched from Iphone to google pixel ?
My contract has just expired for my iphone 6 and im thinking of changing to google as im fed up with getting notifications that my storage is nearly full (16gb) and the time it takes to charge the phone up etc.
I can get a better deal and a 64gb phone by changing, but it will cost £8 month more. ??

I know a couple of friends who have made the switch, took them a little while to get used to it and one of them was expecting manual camera controls which they subsequently had to pay for an app.

Overall they are happy though, especially with the unlimited online storage

I got the normal sized Google Pixel 2 this week and enjoying the experience. The current sale price and free home mini made it a sweet deal. It charges quick and the 64GB should last me a while. Still tinkering with it whilst setup. The camera and battery have been decent so far.

Any questions just ask...

I changed and getting away from iTunes was a breath of fresh air . I think it's a great phone

I changed, well for a week anyway hated it and have got an iPhone X now.

I changed, well for a week anyway hated it and have got an iPhone X now.

I had an iPhone for a couple of weeks but found iOS to be pretty clunky, I still use an iPad (it was a freebie) and my children use iPhones (5S's) but it's not for me anymore

I have a personal iPhone and a Samsung Android and use both interchangeably, both OS have their pros and cons but both are easy to use and excellent.

IOS is comparatively clunky (or you could say "elegantly simple") from a UI point of view but there is definitely something to be said for having the hardware developed with the software so if I were to go Android for my personal phone it would be a Google phone.

Back