Bargain GoPro hero 7 £299

It sounds like they still have some problems, my Hero4 can be good but it has also been a swine for crashing which means take out of case and battery out to reboot it.
The stabilising on Hero7 is superb though.
The external mic adapter box is the killer though and why I won't buy one.

It sounds like they still have some problems, my Hero4 can be good but it has also been a swine for crashing which means take out of case and battery out to reboot it.
The stabilising on Hero7 is superb though.
The external mic adapter box is the killer though and why I won't buy one.

I have loads of accessories and i wanted the stabilisation, I got mine yesterday from work so I only paid £270 which I don’t think is bad. I hardly use it but I’ll use it on holiday. Also, it’s worst in low light than the hero 5 so a good excuse to keep both [emoji1303][emoji3]

I got mine from WEX a few weeks ago, Hero 7 Black £319 with free memory card, spare battery and double battery charger.

Last edited:
I got mine from WEX a few weeks ago, Hero 7 Black £319 with free memory card, spare battery and double battery charger.
i almost bought that too but i was waiting for argos to match it and i could get discount but it never happened, i already have the double charger im just glad the 5 & 7 share the same battery

J let me know how you find it, I’ve noticed mine get quite warm in use, never had before so not sure if it’s normal but I’m surprised how hot it gets, see if yours does.

I haven’t used it yet, I don’t need it for a few weeks and then I’ll only be recording in HD not 4K in short bursts but if it heats up I’ll let you know

Back