Gordon Ramsay, er Wrong Gordon

Name
Nathan Hulse
Edit My Images
Yes
I was on a photo call yesterday for my agency. It was for Gordon and Tana Ramsay charity event for 'ACT now for women's aid' in Berkeley Square, London. Unusualy there was a lot of police presence. And the organisers made a point to make sure we were on the list and had ID to prove it. One of the other photographers made a comment to the police saying 'There's a lot of police for Gordon Ramsay'. The Reply being, 'Er wrong Gordon'. Eventualy the PM walked up. Here's an off cut shot. People are Nicola Havnin CBE, Gordon Ramsey, Tana Ramsey, Gordon Brown, and Sarah Brown.

NJHA64.jpg

Mixing with the F*word Gordon nobs are we now then?

Who posed them half in front of a wire mesh fence?

Tell me about it, I do loads of these and PR NEVER put you against a decent backdrop. You're lucky if you can get the sponsor logo board in without a big sign saying 'Toilets' or similar....

*Sigh*

I wondered what that was in Berkley Square, my car was just taking me home from one of the London Fashion week after show parties - very poor turnout! Now I know where people probably were instead!

Cheers,
James

One of the other photographers made a comment to the police saying 'There's a lot of police for Gordon Ramsay'. The Reply being, 'Er wrong Gordon'. Eventualy the PM walked up.

:LOL:

His sister lives down the road and his mum works for my wife, they'll have a good laugh at that comment.

One of the other photographers made a comment to the police saying 'There's a lot of police for Gordon Ramsay'. The Reply being, 'Er wrong Gordon'. Eventualy the PM walked up.

He! he! ... that would be soooo me! :LOL:

my car was just taking me home from one of the London Fashion week after show parties - very poor turnout! Now I know where people probably were instead!
Was that the Ross Jenkins Party at the Horse Hospital?
Hope so, I was supposed to be there ... be good to know I didnt miss owt :D

Back