Gorgeous at fifty (Maybe I'll auction her on ebay...)

Name
Amber
Edit My Images
Yes
The Autumn colours are really out and vibrant right now and I'm dying for some adult subjects to practice on, so I took the maternal unit to a local park for a little mini-session. Incidentally, it's also the place where Edith Nesbit lived for twenty-one years.

These are my favourite pictures from the session:

Upside-down in the leaves:

Edit2.jpg

Flirty mother blows a kiss:

Edit4.jpg

Pensive mother is pensive:

Edit3.jpg

Remembering her modelling days:

Edit1.jpg

I don't think she looks fifty at all but she took one look at these pictures and asked if I could do something to pull in her jawline and smooth out her skin. It's really sad that she doesn't see how absolutely stunning she is, even at the ancient and decrepit (according to her - I disagree) age of fifty. I wish that I looked that good now!

In case anyone is interested, she's single and lives in London. ;) Can't cook but makes the best tiramasu in the world, comes with three daughters and two kittens.

I love No.1. Her eyes are amazing and her hair is gorgeous. Definitely does not look 50! :)

LOL is this the talkphotography dating column now? :)

you're right...she looks great. nice photos (even though we're not supposed to cast judgements)
looks like a fun model to have too. (just realised it's your mum!)
the more seasoned lady might often worried about her neck and hands, so it looks like you've de-emphasised those features very well as they certainly don't hint at her most recent birthday in those photos. great stuff

Hmmm I'm in love ! like them all.

Lovely set of photos and great colours. I do like your mum's outfit. :)

PS - If I look like that at 50 I'll be very pleased

If you hadn't mentioned age I would never have put her in the '50' bracket, she's very pretty and must have had 'an easy paper round' to remain so ageless! Photogenic too, that must relate to your ''Remembering her modelling days'' comment.

As for your end of this thread, I do like this set, very well composed Persephone (y)

I for one would like to see you post more work with your 'mumma-model' as subject matter :)

--Andy.

In case anyone is interested, she's single and lives in London. ;) Can't cook but makes the best tiramasu in the world, comes with three daughters and two kittens.
FOR YOUR MUM :love:
HeartsRoses.jpg

INTERFLORA SPECIAL DELIVERY!

It's really sad that she doesn't see how absolutely stunning she is,

Well, you can tell her that we think she's GGGRRRREEEAAAAT!!!!

And is happy to pose for the camera. Good on yer mum!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back