[GORIO] - SAIL AWAY WITH ME

Name
Karlo Reyes
Edit My Images
Yes
"Live life" as some of us say it. This is the idea when i got here in Cebu. Last weekend, me and my friends joined Island Banca Cruises and went hopping to 3 different islands. It's not the luxury cruise your thinking, instead we rode a white "Banca". If you will ask me,man sailing through the waters and feeling the wind against your face is just surreal!

ISO 50 l 21mm l f14 l 1/40" l CPL l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
3976157716_c0d20ab5fc_o.jpg

Thanks for looking:)

It certainly has the wow factor. The more I look at it the more I can pick things out i.e the heavy shower in the distance,the small boat to the right,the island.....I like it.

So what if the horizon is wonky....makes it look as if the boat was on choppy seas.

Great shot Gorio, can't wait to get back to Leyte now!!

Great shot Gorio, can't wait to get back to Leyte now!!

are you pinoy justin? when will you be heading back?:)

It certainly has the wow factor. The more I look at it the more I can pick things out i.e the heavy shower in the distance,the small boat to the right,the island.....I like it.

So what if the horizon is wonky....makes it look as if the boat was on choppy seas.

wow thanks trappe! really appreciate that observation. the uneven horizon is something new.. different perspective! cheers to you!:)

Love it. Shouldn't work really, but it does.

thanks horrocks.(y)

are you pinoy justin? when will you be heading back?:)

No Gorio, the wife is though.. we will be heading to Cebu via HK late February then riding the Weesam over to Ormoc. We have family and a house in Isabel just an hour or so from there...Can't wait!! :D

No Gorio, the wife is though.. we will be heading to Cebu via HK late February then riding the Weesam over to Ormoc. We have family and a house in Isabel just an hour or so from there...Can't wait!! :D

cool! that would be fun im sure you'll enjoy the scenes!:)

Back