Got bored this evening....went and played with water

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
ISO 200 and f/16....doppy sod me used my macro lens so will be trying again....this time with a proper lens so I can focus more of the frame.....

:bonk: try lowering the ISO to 100 maybe, also give this guide a read (y)

Matt

Thanks for that Matt.....am loving your work at the moment....you have certainly come on......going to try with a proper lens and a bit lower over the weekend...

Thanks Simon, that's really very kind of you to say (y)

ISO 200 and f/16....doppy sod me used my macro lens so will be trying again....this time with a proper lens so I can focus more of the frame.....

Can you explain :thinking: I've always used a 100mm macro for my water drop stuff. I'd call it a "proper" lens;)

Your second set are much better! They could be improved with a lower angle. Try to capture the drop landing while the base water is still, helps no end:)

Can you explain :thinking: I've always used a 100mm macro for my water drop stuff. I'd call it a "proper" lens;)

Your second set are much better! They could be improved with a lower angle. Try to capture the drop landing while the base water is still, helps no end:)

When I am using my 90mm macro I can never seem to get the whole of the droplet in focus....hence the first set..tried my standard lens in the second set and seemed to get much better results......will try again with my macro as love that lens just wasnt sure it was the "proper" lens to use for this.......will try a lower angle during the week and post.........will read the How To guide again and see where I may be going wrong.....thanks for the advice

Back