Got m 28-70

Name
rick
Edit My Images
Yes
I got a 28-70 today after changing to a 5d my 17-40 didnt have the reach I wanted , a very kind guy lent me his 28-70 to try out and I was hooked so it was a toss up betwen the 24-70 or the older 28-70, I could not really afford a new lens and as I didnt think I would use the 17-40 as much I advertised a trade + cash but there were no takers every time I saw one of these lens I emailed but no joy I was also doing the same on ebay and again no luck then this week I saqw a 28-70 on ebay emailed the guy and a deal was done everyone a winner.
I would like to thank colin (rowbine96) for the trade he was a delight to deal with and if anyone see kit for sale from him I can highly recommend.

Here's a clever idea....

Have a shoot off between the two 28-70's. Decide which is sharpest and keep the best one.

Moral dilemma time :LOL:

Bob

funny you should say that :D:D:D:D
I will try them both just to see if there is any diffence but I could never do that to a m8 any way yours is the one dent in the side :puke::puke:

I borrowed a 28-70 L for an Aikido seminar I was shooting as my 17-40 L didn't have the reach. I was also impressed and the 28-70 / 24-70 L is well and truely on my shopping list for the future.

Back