Got my cameras organised

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
I have now got my cameras and lenses organised, just about right for me I think. I have got most things covered, for what and how I like doing things.

I am using the Canon G7X for indoor stuff, and for when I want to travel light. I have now left the Nikon 35mm 1.8G on the Nikon D3300, I will be using it for family photos.

I have recently got an old DSLR body, this was purely to bring all my old lenses back into use. I have really liked the images I have been able to get, with the Nikon D90. I have been using the Nikon 50mm 1.8D and an old Tamron 28-300mm on the D90. I have decided to keep the Tamron on the D90 as I have been using it for wildlife on the canal.

Last edited:
I have had the D90 for nearly two weeks now, and it is not a bad camera really. I got it as a cheap capable camera, to carry slung over my shoulder and not worry too much if I should get mugged for it, or drop it etc. It came in it's original box with all the bits and the manual, and a very low shutter count. It looks just like new, hard to tell it is pre owned.

I have paired it up with the Tamron 28mm-300mm lens. It is not easy holding it steady at 300mm. I just can't imagine how anyone can hold anything longer, steady while taking photos. Maybe it is just me, with my weak arms. :)

Back