Got myself a Film camera..

lnk

Name
Leigh
Edit My Images
Yes
Got myself a Konica Autoflex TC camera at the weekend and could do with a little help :)

Firstly does anyone know what batteries are available to replace the original ones (1.35v / PX-13 / PX-625).

Also the camera has a 50mm 1.7 lens with it.....but what other lens are available for this camera ??

Leigh

Got myself a Konica Autoflex TC camera at the weekend and could do with a little help :)

Firstly does anyone know what batteries are available to replace the original ones (1.35v / PX-13 / PX-625).

Also the camera has a 50mm 1.7 lens with it.....but what other lens are available for this camera ??

Leigh

For all your battery requirements

Are they Konica AR fit?

There's a nice 40mm 1.8 pancake - the 57mm 1.2 looks amazing but isn't cheap obviously.

The lens thats with the camera is a AR lens...

I just read in a Nikon F3 test report that F3 batteries were 1.35V and using 1.5V batteries may causes incorrect exposure readings

[see that's in Jon's post]

Not sure if you'd answered your own question, but if you get the MR-9 voltage reducing adapter and a silver oxide 386 cell from the Small Battery company in Jon's post, then it should sort out any exposure/voltage issues.

It all depends on the size of the compartment and is there a bridge that is able to compensate for the different voltages? Have a google.

As for the Nikon F3 SR44 (or LR44 Alkaline) without a problem.

Good Luck

On my TC I just use silver oxide 1.55v battery and adjust the asa...it was only 1/2 stop out, others might be more or less.........anyway the camera hasn't exploded after a couple of years.
BTW you must get the 40mm pancake lens, it really is excellent once going for under a tenner but now............................................................

My TC gets no use at all but as has been noted, the 40mm pancake is legendary so is a must. All the Hexanon lenses are good - would have to be *very* unfortunate to get a bad one. I have a rather nice Hexanon 50mm f/1.4 for the Autoreflex as well as a few others. Batteries? Use whatever fits and is under or on 1.5v - the camera will hardly notice and neither will you.

Arthur

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=4548

This is my Konica Camera outfit:-

Konica TC Camera
Konica TC-X Camera
Konica FS-1 Camera

Hexanon AR 50mm f1.7 lens
Hexanon AR 28mm f3.5 lens
Hexanon AR 35-70mm f3.5 lens
Vivitar 100-200mm f4 lens
Tokina 80-200mm f4.5 lens
Makinon 35-105mm f3.5 lens

Vivitar Auto 3x converter

These are all interchangeable, so you have lots of lenses that will fit your camera - search on Konica AR on FleaBay.

The Hexanons are brilliant lenses with exceptional clarity - as good as most modern lenses.

My kit is used solely for black and white nowadays, as I can't get decent B & W with my Canon digital, even after Photoshop CS3 and Lightroom, they still lack that 'snap' of film.

the cheapest way to fit a battery is to get an adapter that will will take a za 675 hearing aid bty from boots try www.paulbg for the adapter and battery.
I would not us 1.5 volt alkalines they do fit but the voltage tails off.

they fit many cameras of that era including the OM1 range.

Back