Got One!

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Have wanted a shot of a heron for a long time. Only have 75-300 lens but glad I got it!

heron.jpg

Lovely shot Janice. See you even got some duck for good measure I have been trying for ages to get a Heron.

Very nice shot Janice (y)

Well done - you beat me! Whenever I spot on I am driving and management I dont think would approve if I tried on the move!

I have no real interest in getting shots of birds but for some reason, I've always a good Heron shot. Never really got close to getting one but one day....

Had one take off out of a river bed a few feet in front of me a while back but no camera. Wandered back along that way all set to shoot many times and never seen him again. I know he's there alot but not performing.

I shall just have to take great vacarious pleasure in a great capture of yours Janice. :)

management I dont think would approve if I tried on the move!

I dont take "the management" with me, Phil!!! ;) :D :LOL:

(Oh OK, I admit it... .........I AM the management!!)

Well done Janice (y) - Still waiting for my first but there's one that turns up frequently at a golf course I know & I'm gonna stake out the pond he goes to one day :nuts:
Paul ;)

there's one that turns up frequently at a golf course I know & I'm gonna stake out the pond he goes to one day.

I am imagining that, Paul!! ;) :D :LOL:

Bugger! Nice shot Janice. Herons are well up on my hit list in the next few weeks. :D

Congrats Janice!(y)

Often get one feeding on next door's koy but alas, my 85mm would mean making one hell of a crop ... if I were fast enough that is!

Me, Id be happy with a squidger!!! :(

Congrats Janice!(y)

Often get one feeding on next door's koi

If I found one feeding on my Koi, it wouldnt be a bloody camera Id shoot it with!!! ;) :D :LOL:

Great shot to get so close, had a few myself but at a distance, as they are hell to get near. Hope it was just your knees that got bruised getting the shot.

Nice shot, Herons are also ever present on my hit list. I've got a couple of distance ones but no frame fillers like you got here.

Good work..

Back