Grab shot alert + see if you can ID #3 and win some chocs!

Jo

Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
:LOL:

Just put out a new feeding station, a fancy iron one, with loads of this icky grease stuff
the Father In Law provided around the base to prevent the rats climbing it ... anyway,
I sat at the window for a while earlier to see if any of the regulars would begin to use it.
They did fleetingly, but that's not what made my day!

One of the Willow Warblers was back (as you can see below),
plus something else. Lets see if you can ID the birdy in picture number 3 :D

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

Jo
xxx
First correct answer wins a box of chocs ;) (not sure if I should exclude the twitchers or not though :LOL:)

It's not a Redwing is it?

Damn it, I thought it would be harder to guess :coat:

Congrats LadyP, PM me your addy for your chocs ;)

Here's a better shot (though not much :LOL:) of the Redwing. I can't wait till it comes back with all its pals and the Fieldfares :woot:

4.jpg

You don't want the chocs? :eek:

A fellow woman turning down chocs :thinking: Alright who's hijacked Lady P's account? :bat:

We get them come every year, it usually starts with one coming on its own a couple of times, and then we get a huge flock :LOL: This year is the first time I have had a decent length lens, so I'm now thinking about what precautions to take if I go out to wait for them. Cause isn't it Redwings and Fieldfares that accurately dive bomb and projectile pooooop farmers with what they think are guns pointed at them?

You don't want the chocs? :eek:

A fellow woman turning down chocs :thinking: Alright who's hijacked Lady P's account? :bat:

We get them come every year, it usually starts with one coming on its own a couple of times, and then we get a huge flock :LOL: This year is the first time I have had a decent length lens, so I'm now thinking about what precautions to take if I go out to wait for them. Cause isn't it Redwings and Fieldfares that accurately dive bomb and projectile pooooop farmers with what they think are guns pointed at them?

Well if you insist ............... :D didn't want to appear greedy LOL

and I think you're right - they do like to do a bit of divebombing :D

Back