Graffiti (Again)

STARRIDER

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Another peice of wall art..i watched the guy starting to paint this in the week and went back today to see if he had finished it..it's one of the best examples of this stuff i have seen,hard to believe it was all done with cans of spray paint..the mans talent is wasted i reckon,what do you all think..

p646015971-4.jpg

That's very good Dave, but it would be nice to see it in context.

Where is it?

Janet

the guy certainly has talent
is it local dave

Mega-talented....

Living in the middle of nowhere I never get to see this standard of graffiti, truly remarkable, and recaptured so well :clap: to you and him.:)
Thanks Jo..but all the credit must to the artists themselves..i just click the shutter,capture and share..;) I dont see this as graffiti really..more 'Wall Art' some like it,some dont..:)

top talent, even thought I don't like graffiti. If they did it on canvas etc, all the better.

Fab work - there are plenty of places hereabouts I'd like to see that sort of work creating real interest and art. Unfortunately, as in most places, the local council removes it as soon as they can so all we get is underpasses with scrawled names on - while this same council had a new 5-storey building painted in rainbow colours (I kid you not) - looks bloody silly :(

The least they should do is assign a few prominent spare walls for such artwork, and simply paint white over them once every couple of months to give someone else a chance IMO :)

DD

Back