Graffiti Artists

A beautiful warm colorful scene, and more of it I say.(y)

Jeff
The colours in this appear very muted, not the normal vibrant, 'in yer face' pallete often seen, - which is why I like it.
The tree adds an extra boundary, like that too.
The Artists appear to be so relaxed, were they aware of your presence? - I dare say if you caught some of these characters on film, they'd be less than happy.

Jeff
The colours in this appear very muted, not the normal vibrant, 'in yer face' pallete often seen, - which is why I like it.
The tree adds an extra boundary, like that too.
The Artists appear to be so relaxed, were they aware of your presence? - I dare say if you caught some of these characters on film, they'd be less than happy.

They look pretty well equipped and hardly your hooligan with a can of spray paint. I'm guessing they were there with consent and, if my experience is anything to go by, would have loved the attention from a photographer.

I'd have went up and had a chat and shot some closer environmental portraits personally.

Nice shot OP - did you take more and get in closer?

I do like the inclusion of the tree but feel it all might have been improved if you had squared up a bit more to the subject matter. I feel this sideways look rather diminishes the potential impact. Also it would have the advantage of allowing you not to have the burnt-out pathway in the frame.

I did a study on graffiti a few years back for a college course I will see if I can dig them out, kinda like the look maybe a tighter shot would have been better

Back