Grandpa said

Edit My Images
Yes
Many many years ago My grandpa said, "you have to be very careful or you'll learn something new everyday! He was right. I was fooling around with my printer wondering how to make Pnoramic's on it. Got some dog photo's cropped to 9"x18" and think they came pout better than 13" x19"! but tried cropping to 6"x18" and couldn't get the dog in the crop! Well have some photo's I took for a guy doing some remodeling, he has a huge pile, actually three of them, old used wood so I took and framed some photo's in exchange for wood! have one that blown up just didn't work for me, to much nothing top and bottom. So a little while ago I cropped it out at 6"x18" to see what would happen. Wow, looked a whole lot better! Problem is I can't figure out how to copy it in the place it is, Picasa! Do all my fixing there as it's the only one I was ever able to figure out how to use! Took a sheet of Matt 13x19 paper and cut a 6x18 strip out of it and tried printing that. Worked great! Think I'm going to have to get a roll and try one about 13x39! Printer is a nice one, well, best one I've ever had along with my Canon iP100. It's a Canon Pro 9000 MkII I've been using about 6 or 7 yrs now without much of a hitch in it. I ust wonder if other 13" printer's will do the same. I had an HP 13" but it gave up the gost in ust a couple years, Got my Canon's and never looked back. No I'm gonna see aabout doing more panoramic's, real one's! Gonna go see if I can copy one of these again to put in here! Don't know what copy full path means but gonna give that a try.

C:\Users\welcome\Pictures\DSC_5218 (2).JPG

Try again! Worked, but the Pecasa fix looks better I think.

1685573343882.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm only seeing the one image Don? Should I be seeing two? , on my monitor it's looking a bit light to me. That might be my browser/monitor though.

I'm only seeing the one image Don? Should I be seeing two? , on my monitor it's looking a bit light to me. That might be my browser/monitor though.
Probably should be two but couldn't find the other! It is a bit light. The one I printed out came out a lot better! printer was mewssing up and figured out what was wrong doing this! Has a feed for panoramics and I though it was through the back of the printer. Nope. it's the front feed and that deal in the back simply supports the paper!

Not sure if this is better or not! Little I think. But the one I printer for the guy that owns the place looks better to me!

1685624969601.jpeg

Reactions: zx9
Thank you sir. Since starting to think about Panoramic I'm getting myself reinthused! Even designed a new frame just for one of them!
Theres something about a pano. The ONLY proper picture I have on my wall at home is one.

Back