Granite City Rally

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, a bit of a wasted day, missed the start, got into the next stage late and then got a call saying I had to get back home so only actually managed to cover one stage :(

Final three finishers in order, shutter speeds slightly too high :razz:

ML1W3849large.jpg

ML1W3853large.jpg

ML1W3845large.jpg

And it's not every day you see one of these at a rally :eek:

ML1W3982large.jpg

ML1W3985large.jpg

good stuff, did you get hit by debris??

yep :) Young Davie was going well, great result for him and the sound of the 6R4 is still giving me goosebumps. I was going to post them you know where but...... ;)

ML1W3962.jpg

good stuff, did you get hit by debris??
Nah, just had to make a quick exit when a Scooby looked like taking my parking place :naughty:

yep :) Young Davie was going well, great result for him and the sound of the 6R4 is still giving me goosebumps. I was going to post them you know where but...... ;)

ML1W3962.jpg

Great picture(y) I am now thinking going to the Pirelli last weekend was a big mistake and i should have spent my money going to the Granite instead, never mind you live and learn.

All nice shots. Those rocks look a bit dangerous though. A bit of a pity some of the shots have the glare from the sun on the windscreen - would have been nice to see more of the drivers, but still very good shots. :clap:

A bit of a pity some of the shots have the glare from the sun on the windscreen - would have been nice to see more of the drivers, but still very good shots. :clap:
Aye, certain amount of luck involved there unfortunately, but here ya go ;)

ML1W3798large.jpg

ML1W3805large.jpg

ML1W3914large.jpg

Great stuff George!

Mr Girvan 3rd! That won't suit him :LOL:

Great weather for a rally - although I doubt the drivers would agree.

Dod i see you gave in and put a post on the british rally forum:LOL: :LOL: I have already past on the image of car 47 to Steven who was co-driving in the car. Will you be out on the Jim Clark at the end of may?

Aye, and did you see they've removed it, the policy across there is ridiculous :razz:

Can't see me making the Jim Clark to be honest, the wifes got a 50 miler that day :(

Great results there Dod considering its just one stage.

I wonder how many togs on here are also on BR forums?
Ta and don't know :shrug: Paul is, mullrallysport, you, me, not sure about Colin (Ecosse pics), Ian_H maybe? Difficult to say when people use different names on different forums.

Dod
did you manage to catch us on stage?
Scruffy looking Black Pug 205 gti car number 208
excellent pictures posted here!
cheers
Phil Peak

99% sure I did Phil, been away on business the last few days though so haven't had a chance to get them up on the site. Hopefully tonight and tomorrow though :)

Aye, and did you see they've removed it, the policy across there is ridiculous :razz:

Can't see me making the Jim Clark to be honest, the wifes got a 50 miler that day :(

Well if you do manage the jim clark then give me a shout and we could meet up again, i am planning on marshalling friday/saturday and then taking pictures on the rivers on the sunday.

good stuff Calum, last one looks a wee bit soft but apart from that (y)

Now, welcome to the forum :D

Finally, you're images are way over the forum rules for posting :LOL:, we try to keep to a max of 800 pixels along the longest edge. If you could resize them that'd be great, if not I'll have to change them to url's :(

Back