Graphi wedding album price

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Like a similar thread recently, I'm in the market for a one off wedding album too.

I have an account with Loxley and have recently created an account with nphoto too. Graphi clearly have a greater range, and I'm in discussion with them to have an account.

Can I just ask those that have accounts with Graphi, where are they in terms of price compared to Loxley? Say a 12" x 12" 20 spread album, what ballpark figure are you looking at? I see from Loxley its approximately £250 with additional options on top.

Hi, I've used Loxley and Graphi. I have to admit that my first experience of Loxley was not great but that was due to my inexperience and lack of research, but in the end I used Graphi for albums and Loxley for all my printing. I did find Graphi a little more expensive but I'm afraid I've now closed by account with them having retired from wedding photography. But I didn't find them a great deal more expensive then Loxely and I was never unhappy with the end result. I'm not sure about getting an account with them now but you use to have to demonstrate that you were "a professional" or full time photographer - I think I had to send my company details and a link to my website...... (I'm not even sure about sending my company details actually!!)

You probably know this already but you have to have an account with them to access the price list area of their website!! If time allows I'd recommend that you go to one of the photography shows, there's one at the NEC which I think you may have just missed, and talk to them. They also have a London office that you can ring. I found them most helpful. I now this hasn't actually answered you question but hope it helps.

All I'm going to say is this...

Why do you think the prices are hidden from public view?

It might be worth inviting responses via PM :)

I will add that my biggest problem with Graphi was the mountain of options, I couldn't work out what to offer.

To the OP, there'll be little price difference in the grand scheme of things. I wouldn't expect enough difference to justify shopping around.

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated.

I'm pleased to say I now have an account with Graphi :) Thanks again for the replies

I'm pleased to say I now have an account with Graphi :) Thanks again for the replies

You'll not regret going down the Graphi route. If you haven't done so yet it's worth a quick call to the UK office as they'll be able to help you understand all the options available. Best to download and digest the various price lists and info documents from your trade area first.

Back