Great Quality Camera Rail at Budget Price

Name
Terry
Edit My Images
Yes
I ordered a Camera rail slider XILETU LCB-18B Rail Slider & Clamp and QR Plate Fro AliExpress in China on 11-11-20 at a discount price of just over £14. Much to my surprise it arrived today just 13 days later

It is beautifully designed and machined and is far stronger than is needed to hold a small mirrorless like my X T30, it would easily manage a heavy dslr.

It will serve as a suitable balance rail slider as well as a simple Pan bracket in both the portrait and landscape orientation using my SmallRig L Bracket. As my Highlights E2 ball head also has a D2 top rotator it can serve as a level panorama rotator. As well as an easy to use levelling head.

You can see the slider here. It is made by Xiletuphoto.com

Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

I am constantly amazed How China has redesigned so many photographic components, that in many cases are superior in design and manufacture, using the latest Hitec CNC machining for production, rather than relying on die cast parts. As are used in so many Western equivalents. Where they do use castings they are CNC machined for maximum precision of fit.

The Cross clamp can be positioned either cross or parallel to each other, and are registered with a pair of tapered dowels, so once screwed together they are rock solid. When clamped to the rail there is absolutely no movement between the parts, yet they slide completely smoothly when required.

For the price I am more than impressed.

camera-slide-web.jpg

Back