Great Saturday (thanks to TP)

Name
Claudio
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everybody this is just a sneaky peek from today's photoshoot. It doesnt happen everyday (or at least to me) to find a model that is just a pleasure to work with and so reliable, and even better I need to thank TP for the great buddy I met here who helped me in finding great locations and took part in the photoshoot. It doesnt happen everyday to meet great people, feeling good today!!!More pics to follow in the next days and remember C&C welcomed as usual
DownisUp.jpg

Thanks for looking:)

Just me then :wave:
Couldn't agree more Claudio, this shoot shows the good side of TP
Absolutely loved the shoot, meeting the gang and more importantly, making new friends with Nikon loonies
Top day, with top people and an absolute star of a model
Well done mate :clap:

I like it. Unusual composition (which i'm a big fan of) and image holds your interest. Could have been improved further if model had a lit cig in her hand (just my humble opinion of course), but thats just nit-picking.

(y)

I like it. Unusual composition (which i'm a big fan of) and image holds your interest. Could have been improved further if model had a lit cig in her hand (just my humble opinion of course), but thats just nit-picking.

(y)

Funny you should say that, but, the model suggested just this thing, but she's stoppedsmoking and the dad in me just wouldn'y allow it :LOL:
I do agree with your comment tho (y)

thanks for you feedback guys, and yes a cig was suggested, here's another one with bruce in it. my first silhouette, and possibly unusual composition again

Up_there.jpg

This last one in particular is fantastic! Good job well done :clap:

Absolutely love the slow mo one mate, and that silhouette is brilliant
That might be more down to the subjects though (only kidding)
Like your style Claudio
Hope we catch up soon, as you know, lifes hectic just now
I'd love to see some more

Absolutely love the slow mo one mate, and that silhouette is brilliant
That might be more down to the subjects though (only kidding)
Like your style Claudio
Hope we catch up soon, as you know, lifes hectic just now
I'd love to see some more

excellent Bruce thank you very much, I am slowly processing, dont know if i would upload all of them here, do you have a thread on this photoshoot? looking forward to catch up :)

No mate
Sad to say, but stopped putting stuff up here, just use face book for sharing and my website
Might put some on flickr but theres plenty on fb, as you know
Cant wait for a catch up, but as you know, crazee times in Cassa Bruce
Take care mate, catch you soon

Back