Great service from Photobox.co.uk

GfK

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Hello. I do like to have a rant about companies who give poor service but otherwise I tend to stay quiet as good service is something I expect by default.

However...

I ordered a pair of A4 prints from photobox.co.uk, plus a 20-page photobook. I placed my order at 18:50 on 29th May (Bank Holiday Monday). My order just arrived - 10:30am Wednesday!

Everything was securely and safely packaged as always and the quality is superb. Can't praise them enough.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

They are amazing, it has to be said. I've ordered at about 3pm and had the prints next day before. Stunning service. Just goes to show that Royal Mail aren't always the weakest link in the chain. In fact, I think most delays aren't down to the postal service at all, to be honest.

Ditto your sentiments ... I have used them on a couple of occasions and quality and service are both first class ... cannot fault them thus far !

Have just ordered some smalls prints plus an A4 one for fun - will see how they turn out.

The 30 free 6x4 prints is a bit of a bonus!

Just got my pics - they're kick ass! So good in fact I wish I'd ordered more. I'll be rooting back through my old photos and using all of those 30 free prints.... (y)

I've not been using them for too long but haven't had a bad experience yet. Taken about 100 prints off them in the last couple of weeks from 6X4 to A3 and they've all been superb.

Last night at about 4:30 I submitted an order - 10am this morning I had them in my hand. Perfect prints, glorious service.

These people never ever do anything short of impress me. Absolutely superb and their reputation is very well deserved IMO.

Back