Great service from Wex (again)

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, after a few short weeks (6) the 2nd hand hand xt-10 decided to die on me, I had purchased it from Wex in Sept, so Wex arranged collection within days of my calling them.
To cut the story short the repair by Fuji got a bit messed up and I wasn't happy about how long it was all taking or going to take, full refund offered and I purchased an X-T20 as a replacement. Paid £5 for next day delivery and it arrived today, happy bunny.
Great service again. Well done Wex.

After buying a tripod at wex in Norwich a few years ago all my subsequent purchases have been from them.

That first experience was so good that I'm now happy to drive 2 hours to their store where I can handle the equipment before buying without being put under pressure.

Friendly, helpful staff, and the full range of equipment available. I no longer bother to go to shows etc to queue up to try gear for a couple of minutes - I just go to wex.

Can't recommend them highly enough - always a pleasurable experience.

I always where possible buy from WEX - I have nothing but praise for the excellent service and prompt delivery :)

Les

I have purchased and sold kit from/to WEX and have found them a good company to do business with. A couple of years ago I purchased a Canon 16-35 f4 lens. It was delivered as promised. When I arrived home the following day the current Mrs S [emoji6]said there’s another parcel been delivered for you, it looks like it from the same place as yesterday’s parcel.
On opening the second parcel it contained two additional 16-35L lenses!
When I made contact with WEX
regarding the second delivery they seemed reluctant to believe me, that couldn’t have happened. Eventually they agreed to arrange a collection for the second set of lenses. Did they say thank you, no they didn’t!

Back