Green Bottle

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Trying some new diffusers on the MT-24EX and caught this on a dead leaf.

C&C always Welcome

EXIF:

Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
LENS: MP-E65mm
Aperture: F11
Exposure time: 1/200"
ISO speed rating: 200/24°
Program: Manual
Metering Mode: Pattern
White Balance: Auto
Flash: Flash fired, compulsory flash mode

Large version here

green_bottle.jpg

Excellent detail and I like the angle its set at, adds 'drama' if that makes sense :)! Very nice shot!

great shot, is this cropped in? personally i'd prefer just a little more round the edges particularly near the legs/wings

Looking pretty good to me Paul, how is your wb straight out of camera? do you need to do any adjusting ?

Thanks for the comments (y)

great shot, is this cropped in? personally I'd prefer just a little more round the edges particularly near the legs/wings

Yes its a slight crop to remove space from above and below - unfortunately i framed it very tight to the l/h side so theres no extra there .

Looking pretty good to me Paul, how is your wb straight out of camera? do you need to do any adjusting ?

Alby the image is pretty much as it came from the camera, just a crop and sharpen.

Thanks for the comments (y)

Alby the image is pretty much as it came from the camera, just a crop and sharpen.

Excellent Mate, how does you diffuser look and what material are you using for it. I have been using Fong Puffers and white vellum paper.

Excellent Mate, how does you diffuser look and what material are you using for it. I have been using Fong Puffers and white vellum paper.

Alby I'm back to Blue Peter Stuff :D - pringles lids and plastic from a squash bottle to make the diffuser body, wrapped in foil with milk bottle plastic and a cutup flash brolly for the diffuser all attached with a laccy band :cool:

I'll get a picture up later.

Alby I'm back to Blue Peter Stuff :D - pringles lids and plastic from a squash bottle to make the diffuser body, wrapped in foil with milk bottle plastic and a cutup flash brolly for the diffuser all attached with a laccy band :cool:

I'll get a picture up later.

Sounds dangerous Paul :LOL:

Back