Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

A young lapwing from yesterday at Leighton Moss

3803677020_519878b3f2_o.jpg

3803677398_feb5f7c020_o.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
:plus1: nice shots Dave. Not got round to checking mine yet. Had a good time and it was nice to meet you

Gary

Nice sharp shots with lots of feather detail - especially like the 2nd shot for the birds upright pose:clap::clap:

Nice pose on the 2nd Dave, looks quite dainty. Only shame was the cluttered background with the reeds but if the wont come out to play:shrug:

anyway i like both of these and the exposures look good to me, nice definition in the feathers and catchlight in the eye:clap::clap::clap:

Andy

Nice sharp shots with lots of feather detail - especially like the 2nd shot for the birds upright pose:clap::clap:

Thanks Keith, I think #2s my fav (y)

Very nice Dave, love the 2nd shot !!

Dean

Cheers Dean (y)

Lovely shots with super detail.
Well done !

Ta Chuck (y)

Nice pose on the 2nd Dave, looks quite dainty. Only shame was the cluttered background with the reeds but if the wont come out to play:shrug:

anyway i like both of these and the exposures look good to me, nice definition in the feathers and catchlight in the eye:clap::clap::clap:

Andy

Thanks Andy (y)

I like them both lots of detail in both shots........must admit you had me confused for a while with Green Plover :D

Lapwing is a bit boring Green Plover does sound a bit more interesting or you could have gone with the manic sounding 'peewit' :LOL: :D

2 high quality shots.

Num 2 for me as well Dave the 150-500mm seems to be not a bad bit of glass does it? (y) (y)

Two good captures Dave for all the reasons mentioned and the whites spot on , and #2 being my fave as well

Back