Greenwich Park

I like them Ruth. Love the shots showing Central London.

All those images of London and I prefer the single leaf. I think the combination of colours and textures is a real winner.

No idea why but 3 just flies out the monitor at me, excellent.

No 3 seems to stand out the most, wonder what lens you were using there.
Nice set.

3 works well, with the dark sky creating a moody atmosphere. Must have been taken a few years ago though?

#1 #3 and #5 for me Ruth

The leaf is great but that view of the Canary Wharf buildings behind the older buildings (Maritime Museum ?) is fantastic! That could have been your 'History' entry cos that what it says to me :)

Thanks for the comments :)

All those images of London and I prefer the single leaf. I think the combination of colours and textures is a real winner.

Thanks that's my fave too :D

No 3 seems to stand out the most, wonder what lens you were using there.
Nice set.

Was using the 24-105 f4 L my fave walk about lens.

3 works well, with the dark sky creating a moody atmosphere. Must have been taken a few years ago though?

Taken last friday but for some reason my exif is missing and the boarder thats ment to be applied on export from LR very strange :shrug:

3 & 5 for me as well Ruth. Both have a real impact about them, 3 steals it for me though, because of the contrast of the clean building in the foreground off set against the slate grey buildings in the city, superb(y)

Yes #3 for me that view across to Canary wharf is wonderful.

#3 is great(y)

Love the nearly square format but have you thought about a more panoramic crop with just the buildings?

Back