Greetings All

Name
Vodka, Vodka Tuwuf
Edit My Images
Yes
While having a mosy around, i stumbled across this board so hello and i gotta admit, it's great to be part of a community where like-minded members share one of my passions.

Pls feel free to visit my website which is in my profile and where all feedback is welcome, whether it be constructive criticism or otherwise. And if i don't agree with your otherwise feedback, i can delete it so say whatever you like in the guestbook :)

Until then, i got one hell of a lot of catching up to do!

Last edited:
:beer: Welcome Vodka! after all what drink isn't..... Hic Mmmmmmm

Joe T just looked at your F1 Testing Pics @ Silverstone I was there same day looks like you were around Luffield aread. I took most of mine there but not very good using a Cannon Powershot A80 but at least my camcorder gor some good shots.

Hi there, welcome. (17 kittens?...Wow!) :)

Hi there, welcome. (17 kittens?...Wow!) :)

:LOL: so you've seen my gallery photos Tommo? :LOL:

the winter season is the off-season for fostering kittens because thankfully, so many less are found abandoned but come spring, my tally to date will increase ;)

it's an overwhemling feeling to see how the kittens have grown when they're taken back 'to work' for their desexing operations - especially when you take them home at less than 48 hours old as Squirt in the 'Mother and Son' photo was :)

the negative aspect of fostering of course is having to say the goodbye when they're returned to work for their operation as the kittens stay at work to be adopted after their operation :crying:

all the same, roll on spring ;)

:beer: Welcome Vodka! after all what drink isn't..... Hic Mmmmmmm

i actually hate the spirit Vodka Depal :LOL:

the forum nickname came about when a ex friend suggested it and given my TUWUF website acronon, Vodka is a very apt suggestion so it's stuck ;)

Hey dyakuyu (thanx) Joe T & RogDen :wave:

Last edited:
Hey, I knows its belated. But welcome to the forum! ;)

Now post some bloody photos already!! :D

Gary.

Back