Greetings from London

Name
Rhys Hooker
Edit My Images
No
Hello all!

I'm Rhys, 26 and live in London, I've been photographing for about 8 years now on and off and shoot using my Nikon D3100. At the moment I'm looking to get into photography seriously again and using it as my creative outlet utilising a soon to be acquired 50mm 1.4 lens to start playing around with street photography. I also love going on photo walks and taking pictures of my environment, portraits and other subjects which happen to catch my interest! Any hints from more experienced photographers would be incredibly appreciated and while not entirely new to shooting manually I still consider myself amateur!

Cheers, I look forward to involving myself with the community and speaking to equally passionate people!

An example of the portrait work I did for my father a while back, any feed back would be amazing! (sorry about the watermark, can't seem to find the original!!)

View attachment 35681

Another example of some experimenting I did with street photography a while back:

View attachment 35682

Last edited:
Hi Rhys, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Rhys and welcome. I think there will be plenty to interest you on here.

Hi Rhys, welcome to the forum :wave:

HI Rhys and welcome to the forums, there are a lot of street photographers here so you should fit right in.(y) Two nice images there, not to sure about the tight crop on the first though, a slightly cramped composition.

Thank you all! I'm looking forward to getting more involved (y)

HI Rhys and welcome to the forums, there are a lot of street photographers here so you should fit right in.(y) Two nice images there, not to sure about the tight crop on the first though, a slightly cramped composition.

I agree with the over cropping, he wanted to use the image for his business card which sadly required one hell of a crop but needs must! Thank you for the feedback!!

Back