Greetings from the big smoke

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there. Been interested in photography for a while now, but am finally wanting to improve my technique and take much better pictures.
This forum was recommended to me aa a good learning source by a pro-photographer friend of mine........although he is from the dark side - Canon.
I have fallen into the Nikon camp. I have progressed from my first DSLR, a Nikon D50, through to my current body a D7000 - with the D80 and D90 being used during my journey.
Hoping to pick up skills particularly portrait and macro skills and may even have a dabble with flash and sports photography.

Looking forward to hopefully receiving advice and pointers on improving my technique hence aiding me to produce better images.

Hi Doti B, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

Welcome
I'm originally from North London, Enfield. Which bit are you in? Always plenty to shoot

My fiance is from Enfield too! Isn't living there anymore, however.
I used to live in Wellington road, right by the cricket club when growing up. Chris Jones of Spurs was my neighbour and I delivered papers to Grievsey and Mike Gatting :)

Plenty of sports around that area for you to try your hand at photographing

Back