Greetings from Wiltshire

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning all. I have been seriously into taking photos for about 20 years. Mainly outdoor/landscape stuff. The sea is the thing that draws me the most but some street photos too. I particularly enjoy black and white and was really chuffed to have an image in this months (February) edition of Black and White Photography magazine: it’s the Last Frame image (inside back cover).
I use Fuji both GFX 50R and X Pro 2. Really pleased to join this community. Cheers all Robert.D156C121-AF1C-47FB-AC58-29D5AE365A69.jpeg
The Last Frame. B+W February

Last edited:
Hi Robert, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Robert,

Where in this fine county do you hail from?

I'm down south in Mere, on the Dorset borders... Also a Fuji shooter.

Hi Steve, up north between Chippenham and Malmesbury. I love the Fuji’s. particularly like the X-Pro for travel stuff.

We moved here about 6 months ago, and are still amazed at the vistas we see when we go out. I'd love to catch them on a GFX that's for sure... Making do with a T2 & a T3 currently.

We moved here about 6 months ago, and are still amazed at the vistas we see when we go out. I'd love to catch them on a GFX that's for sure... Making do with a T2 & a T3 currently.
I’d like to explore the views further south, the rolling hills/downland when I have travelled down the A350 look to suit my minimalist style.

Welcome to the forum Robert, enjoy :wave:

Greetings from Devizes. On the now rare occasions when the roads to Imber are open, I recommend heading there from Gore Cross on the A350 then heading south on American Road (4x4 recommended) for some very wide-open landscapes.

Back