Greetings.

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Hi all.

Mark here

Many years ago I trained in the RAF as a photographer - as it happened I didn't pass my training due to personal issues and left the service.

I always sort of kept my eye on photography, but never really got back into it.

However, due to a change in circumstances I am now able to get back into the hobby, and was recently able to pick up a Bronica ETRS to go with my Canon EOS350D that I bought years ago.

Not sure where I want to go with my photography at the moment, but have always loved doing landscapes & architectural stuff.

I can easily develop/process B&W film at home at the moment, and might get back into printing if I can make the space in the utility room.

Think I am back on the learning curve.

Mark welcome to the forum I try to develop/process B&W film when I was in training but never was any good at it

Hi Mark, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Mark, enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Welcome to TP Mark- I trained as an Army Photographer ( 2 Para) at the Defence School of Photography @RAF Cosford - cutting my teeth on the Falkland Islands :snaphappy: and I have - been a Photographer ever since :)

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Back