Grey Menace

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
The cheeky sod seemed to be digging up a beech nut that it buried from next doors tree...

129A2368 by Cobra, on Flickr

Apparently, greys are edible, taste like turkey, not that I've tried.

That's a nice picture Chris.

We don't get them in our garden and although I know they bring problems I'd still sort of like them to come :D

Very nice wildlife style capture Chris, nicely framed with some good detail.

Apparently, greys are edible, taste like turkey, not that I've tried.
I know someone that has BBQ'd them, they weren't keen. I've not tried it.
Eating it is not my plan for it anyway ;)
That's a nice picture Chris.

We don't get them in our garden and although I know they bring problems I'd still sort of like them to come :D
Cheers Alan. Having spent over 30 years of pest control and wildlife management, one way or another I guess I have a totally different attitude to the damned things than most people. That is of course unless they get them in their loft and they create havoc.
Very nice wildlife style capture Chris, nicely framed with some good detail.
Thanks George.

Excellent detail. We have one..maybe two..they all look the same to me..lol..and yesterday morning I looked out of the bedroom window to watch it dig up a nut..or whatever, out of one of the plant pots on the patio.

Excellent detail.
Cheers John.

I looked out of the bedroom window to watch it dig up a nut..or whatever, out of one of the plant pots on the patio.
I had that a little while ago, but it was Tuba's I stopped that by covering them over until there was decent foliage.

Back